- This event has passed.
Australia’s Biggest Inflatable Obstacle Course | Coomera | 28 August
28 August @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:30 am on Sunday and Saturday, repeating until 12 September, 2021
Tuff Nutterz, Australia’s biggest inflatable obstacle course has re-opened at Westfield Coomera! Tuff Nutterz, measures 270 metres long and features 30 fun-filled obstacles like climbing walls, balancing balls, and more. Fun for the whole family!
- SINGLE – 1 hour session = $20 pp
- GROUP (10+) – 1 hour session = $15 pp
- Additional sessions – 1 hour session = $10 pp
- Book your session here or at the gate on the day.
- 9:30am – 4:30pm Saturday & Sunday – during school term
- 9:30am – 4:30pm – Everyday during school holidays
- Last entry at 3:30pm!
- Suitable for ages 3+
- Under 5’s require an accompanying parent/carer
- 5+ can go unaccompanied.
- Each under 5 ticket comes with a free parent/carer ticket called a Companion Pass
What to bring
- Shade (if you have an umbrella).
- Water bottle
- Sunscreen and hat
- Picnic blanket
- Coffee and food available for purchase at the venue. However, you may bring your own food/drinks too.
Lockers are not available at the venue, but you can leave your belongings safely with staff at the ticket office, no charge.