Australia’s Biggest Inflatable Obstacle Course | Coomera
21 May @ 9:00 am - 19 August @ 5:00 pm
Tuff Nutterz, Australia’s biggest inflatable obstacle course has moved into Westfield Coomera permanently! Tuff Nutterz is Australia’s Largest Inflatable Obstacle Course, measuring 270 metres long featuring 30 fun-filled obstacles like climbing walls, balancing balls and much much more. Fun for the whole family!
- SINGLE – 1 hour session = $20 pp
- GROUP (10+) – 1 hour session = $15 pp
- Additional sessions – 1 hour session = $10 pp
- Book your session here or at the gate on the day.
- 9am – 5pm Wednesday – Sunday During School Term
- 9am – 5pm Everyday During School Holidays
- Suitable for ages 3+
- Under 5’s require an accompanying parent/carer
- 5+ can go unaccompanied.
- Each under 5 ticket comes with a free parent/carer ticket called a Companion Pass
What to bring
- Shade (if you have an umbrella).
- Water bottle
- Sunscreen and hat
- Picnic blanket
- Coffee and food available for purchase at the venue. However, you may bring your own food/drinks too.
Lockers are not available at the venue, but you can leave your belongings safely with staff at the ticket office, no charge.