- This event has passed.
A Christmas Carol | Brisbane | 16 December, 2020
16 December, 2020
An event every day that begins at 12:00 am, repeating until 24 December, 2020
This December, the award-winning stage spectacle – Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol – returns to lift your spirits at the Lyric Theatre. Brimful of song, humour, love, and lashings of festive joy, A Christmas Carol is a magical, grand-in-scale production – perfect for the entire family.
It’s Christmas Eve and Ebenezer Scrooge is counting down the seconds until the silliness of the season passes. Deeply entrenched in his own misery, Scrooge receives a visit from four ghosts who whisk him away on a journey through Christmases past, present and future. Here, he revisits fragments of his life and is faced with a number of choices. Redemption is his for the taking – but is Old Scrooge capable of changing his ways before it’s too late?
Complete with live music, yule-tide carolling, innovative video design, lavish costumes and, of course, snow, A Christmas Carol, is quite simply the most uplifting theatrical experience you’ll have this year.
Cast Includes: Ross Balbuziente, Salliana Campbell, Eugene Gilfedder, Nelle Lee, Nick Skubij
- Recommended for 8 years +
- The show will run for 1 hour and 15 minutes with no interval
- Performances will run from Wednesday 16 December to Thursday 24 December.
- Tickets range between $59-$69
- A Christmas Carol contains supernatural themes, haze, smoke, strobe effects and loud music.
- In the interests of keeping the audience safe and healthy, capacity is limited and all seating complies with social distancing.
“Reflect upon your present blessings – of which every man has many – not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.” Charles Dickens