Easter Bunny Biscuits
These Easter bunny biscuits will make your mouth water and are so easy to make with kids!
- 125g butter / margarine
- 100g caster sugar
- 350g plain flour (if making chocolate dough, reduce the flour to 250g and use 50 g of sifted cocoa powder)
- ½ teaspoon cream of tartar
- ½ teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1 egg
- Cream the butter and sugar together in a bowl with a wooden spoon until light and creamy.
- Gradually mix in the egg and a little bit of the flour.
- Sift in the rest of the flour, bicarb soda and cream of tartar and mix together.
- Form into a dough using your hands.
- Roll out onto a table surface sprinkled with flour to about 5mm thickness.
- Cut out bunny shapes using cookie cutters. Pro tip: To take your cookies to the next level consider cutting out small shapes from the centre of your bunny biscuit and exchange the white and brown doughs to create contrasting biscuits.
- Place onto a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake at about 180˚Celsius for about 10 mins.
- Cool on a wire rack.
More easy after school snacks
- Fairy bread baked donuts
- Easy mini zucchini quiche
- Macadamia craisin biscuits
- Easy muesli bar recipe
- Banana strawberry bread
- Apple doughnut recipe
- Peanut butter milkshake recipe
- Little mason jar nachos
- Sundried tomato zucchini muffins
- Pizza toasties
- Choc chickpea fudge recipe
- Vegemite scrolls
- Mini Carrot cakes