WIN One of Four Family Passes to "Do You Bee-Lieve"
“Do You Bee-lieve?” is a Magical Christmas Wonderland created with love and imagination, that allows grown-ups to revisit their childhood and provides children with delightful new memories.
With this delightful competition, entrants can go into the draw to win one of four family passes (2 adults + 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children) to this beautiful pop-up exhibition by artists Jule Barten and Christ Boston.
Parents and Grandparents are encouraged to interact with the children to help solve the ‘seek and find’ clues that are scattered throughout the displays and there is even a lifesized Unicorn to sit on in an Enchanted Forest!
Visit their magical dragons Mr Trufflewafflepuff and Ms Lulu Lovebug, who have returned from their honeymoon in time for Christmas this year.
Where: Old Petrie Town
When: November 16 – January 27, 2019.
Times: Wednesday – Saturday from 10am-2pm
and Sundays from 9am-2pm.
Cost: Adults $10, Children $5 (3-16 yrs inclusive)
visit www.facebook.com/DoYouBeelieve for more information.
One of Four Family Passes to "Do You Bee-Lieve":
- FOUR winners will be drawn. The prizes each consists of one family passes to Do You Bee-lieve?
- Only one entrant from same e-mail address will be accepted.
- Under 16’s must obtain parental consent before entering.
- Entries must be received by the closing date and proof of sending cannot be taken as proof of receipt.
- By entering this competition you agree to receive e-newsletters from Families Magazine which you can opt out of upon receipt.
- Winning entries will be randomly drawn from all received entries.
- All decisions of Families Magazine are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- Winners’ contact details will be supplied to the Promoter of the competition.
- Families Magazine is not liable for any delay or failure by the Promoter to deliver any prize or for the quality of the prize or for any loss or damage arising in connection with the competition.
- Liking participating businesses Facebook pages including Families Magazine is appreciated.
- By entering the competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to these terms and conditions.
- Not redeemable for cash.
- This competition is not in any way endorsed or sponsored by Facebook.
- This competition is only open to Australian residents.