CLOSED New Kids Toys from Crown & Andrews!
i-Top, Rubik’s Race, Tri-ominos & Phlat Ball Flash – New kids games from Crown & Andrews!
Check out the new generation of tops with i-Top! Using smart technology, this high-tech top keeps track of the number of spins while LEDs light up the display. Spin your way to the top score by competing in multiple challenges. Unlock hidden features by spinning the top an exact number of spins to show special animations, or challenge your friend to a high score. With over ten different ways to play and tons of animations, i-Top is non-stop fun! Suitable for ages 7+, RRP $19.99. Available at Mr Toys Toyworld.
With over 21 million sold worldwide, Tri-ominos is the ultimate game the whole family can play together! Combining strategy with luck, players try to match oneside of a Tri-omino tile that’s on the table to one that you have in your hand. The first player to 400 points wins. It’s easy to learn and can be played simply or competitively, it’s up to you! Suitable for ages 8+, RRP $24.95. Available at all retailers.
The next generation of Phlat Ball is tricked up with a light display fit for a sci-fi flick! The Phlat Ball Flash is fitted with bright LED modules that shine and shimmer. So squash it, toss it, watch it pop into a ball and be entranced by the light show. It’s made from soft, flexible plastic and comes in assorted colours! Suitable for ages 6+, RRP $24.95. Available at all retailers.
Rubik’s Race is a fun new puzzle game that combines the strategy of the Rubik’s Cube with face-to-face play. Shake the Scrambler to create a new Rubik’s pattern, then slide the tiles to match the pattern on your board to the one in the Scrambler. The first player to complete the match and slam down the center frame wins! Suitable for ages 8+, RRP $29.00. Available at all retailers.
New Kids Toys from Crown & Andrews! :
- TWO winners will be drawn.
- The prizes consists of one prize pack of new kids toys from Crown & Andrews!
- Only one entrant from same e-mail address will be accepted.
- Under 16’s must obtain parental consent before entering.
- Entries must be received by the closing date and proof of sending cannot be taken as proof of receipt.
- By entering this competition you agree to receive e-newsletters from Families Magazine which you can opt out of upon receipt.
- Winning entries will be randomly drawn from all received entries.
- All decisions of Families Magazine are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- Winners’ contact details will be supplied to the Promoter of the competition.
- Families Magazine is not liable for any delay or failure by the Promoter to deliver any prize or for the quality of the prize or for any loss or damage arising in connection with the competition.
- Liking participating businesses Facebook & Instagram pages including Families Magazine is appreciated.
- By entering the competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to these terms and conditions.
- Not redeemable for cash.
- This competition is not in any way endorsed or sponsored by Facebook.
- This competition is only open to Australian residents.