WIN One of two family passes to Brickman AWESOME
Need more LEGO in your life?
Enter here to WIN one of two family passes for to the latest huge LEGO exhibition: Brickman Awesome – presented by Toyota Camry! Each family pass is worth $80 and lets either 2 adults + 2 kids or 1 adult + 3 kids into this amazing event.
The show opens December 1st to December 22nd and is on at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Following successful runs in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth, Ryan ‘The Brickman’ McNaught is bringing his latest exhibition, Brickman Awesome, to Brisbane this December.
Brickman Awesome showcases the tallest LEGO model in the Southern Hemisphere – a NASA SLS rocket standing at a whopping 7.5m tall and built from more than 450,000 bricks! Taking more than 500 hours to create, Ryan has pushed LEGO building boundaries by installing an in-built lighting system giving the effect that the rocket is blasting off into space! Brisbane will also get to see the full-scale LEGO model of the new, eighth generation Toyota Camry weighing in over a tonne, which premiered in Melbourne!
The exhibition is made up of 39 never-seen-before LEGO models, totalling more than 2 MILLION bricks and clocking up more than 5,000 hours of build-time! The Exhibition also showcases the only life-sized LEGO Harley Davidson ever made and the largest ever LEGO Caterpillar 797 dump truck! Adding to the awesome-ness is a full-sized LEGO Australian saltwater crocodile, weighing over 60kgs and built using more than 40,000 LEGO bricks!
For more information, visit www.brickmanawesome.com.au
Tickets are available through www.ticketek.com.au
One of two family passes to Brickman AWESOME: $80
- Two winners will be drawn. The prizes each consists of one family pass to Brickman Awesome at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre.
- Only one entrant from same e-mail address will be accepted.
- Under 16’s must obtain parental consent before entering.
- Entries must be received by the closing date and proof of sending cannot be taken as proof of receipt.
- By entering this competition you agree to receive e-newsletters from Families Magazine which you can opt out of upon receipt.
- Winning entries will be randomly drawn from all received entries.
- All decisions of Families Magazine are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- Winners’ contact details will be supplied to the Promoter of the competition.
- Families Magazine is not liable for any delay or failure by the Promoter to deliver any prize or for the quality of the prize or for any loss or damage arising in connection with the competition.
- Liking participating businesses Facebook pages including Families Magazine is appreciated.
- By entering the competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to these terms and conditions.
- Not redeemable for cash.
- This competition is not in any way endorsed or sponsored by Facebook.
- This competition is only open to Australian residents.