One of two family day passes to Abbey Medieval Festival
Win tickets to The Abbey Medieval Festival, 2021!
We missed it in 2020, but this year the Abbey Medieval Festival is back brighter than ever with a Medieval Family Fun Day on July 2 and the ever-popular Tournament Weekend on July 3-4.
Held at the Abbey Museum in Caboolture, the festival is one of Australia’s premier living history events, attracting enthusiastic re-enactors who bring the Dark Ages, Middle
Ages and early Renaissance Period to life. It attracts over 1000 world-class Medieval re-enactors keen to give you a taste of what life in the Middle Ages was like. The Festival is one of Australia’s premier living history events, providing Festival-goers with an engaging and immersive experience of the Middle Ages.
The Abbey Medieval Festival includes a breathtaking Tournament Weekend finale of medieval re-enactment and displays, food and market stalls, jousting, music, costume and merriment. There’s plenty to beguile young and old, and heaps of activities to keep the kids busy. Transport yourself to a place where history truly comes alive. Tickets are on sale at www.abbeymedievalfestival.com
The Abbey Medieval Festival is giving away 2x Family Day Passes for 2 adults and 2 children aged 5-15 years for entry on Sunday July 4. (Extra tickets can be purchased to suit your family dynamic)
Read our detailed Medieval Festival REVIEW HERE.
Win one of two family passes to the 2021 Abbey Medieval Festival!:
- TWO winners will be drawn.
- The prizes consists of one family day pass to the 2021 Abbey Medieval Festival on Sunday July 4, valid for two adults and two children.
- Only one entrant from same e-mail address will be accepted.
- Under 16’s must obtain parental consent before entering.
- Entries must be received by the closing date and proof of sending cannot be taken as proof of receipt.
- By entering this competition you agree to receive e-newsletters from Families Magazine which you can opt out of upon receipt.
- Winning entries will be randomly drawn from all received entries.
- All decisions of Families Magazine are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- Winners’ contact details will be supplied to the Promoter of the competition.
- Families Magazine is not liable for any delay or failure by the Promoter to deliver any prize or for the quality of the prize or for any loss or damage arising in connection with the competition.
- Liking participating businesses' Facebook & Instagram pages including, Families Magazine, is appreciated.
- By entering the competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to these terms and conditions.
- Not redeemable for cash.
- This competition is not in any way endorsed or sponsored by Facebook.
- This competition is only open to Australian residents.