CLOSED - Win Ekka Tickets | 4 Family Passes to The Royal Queensland Show to Win
We’re giving our readers the chance to win Ekka tickets with four family passes up for grabs!
The Royal Queensland Show (Ekka) has been bringing the country and city together since 1876, to celebrate and champion agriculture and the critical role it plays in our everyday lives. More than 400,000 people will come together this August to celebrate the 142nd Ekka – a showcase of the best of the best.
This year Ekka has frozen the prices of tickets across the board including the adult and child pass (still $45), concession tickets (still $25) and last year’s new Family Pass price (still $80 for 2 adults and 2 kids). Last year the RNA reduced ticket prices for the first time in 15 years and they are pleased to be delivering great family ticket value again in 2019.
Ekka organisers are also pleased to announce that Ekka will introduce some additional value ride passes and their will be a new Gourmet Plaza Food and Beverage Card. Ekka tragics will be happy to hear the 10 Day Pass is back giving them the chance to come to Ekka every day of Show for a discounted price. The discounted Twilight Ticket will be on offer again giving families the opportunity to bring the kids in for a shorter evening visit.
Find out more about the discounted passes here.
The 2019 Ekka has an awesome line up of fun and entertainment for families and children with the return of the wildly popular Racing and Diving Pigs and the hilarious and daredevil Lumberjack Tree Climbing Show, and the brand new “Children’s Day” on Tuesday 13 August. Running on Super Ride Tuesday with its awesome two for one ride deal from 9am-5pm, Ekka Children’s Day will boast a bumper kids entertainment program on the Community Stage – think Dora the Explorer, Jimmy Giggle and PJ Masks!
Ekka is delighted to be giving Families Magazine readers the chance to win Ekka tickets with four family passes for a family of four valued at $80 per pass.
Savings for families at this year’s EKKA
Historic hip pocket savings make this year’s Royal Queensland Show (Ekka) presented by RACQ the best value ever, with a 10% discount currently being offered on EKKA general admission tickets (excluding 10 day pass) by using the promotional code FAMILIES10 on their website!!! Click here to have the code applied, available until 11:59pm July 31, 2019.
Cheaper on Klook website
Rest assured we will ALWAYS let you know the BEST deal and I have just found that it is even cheaper on the Klook website – click here
*Offer excludes 10 Day Pass, Discount Ride Cards, and Discount Food and Drink Cards. Offer available online until 11:59pm AEST 31 July 2019. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer (Super Saver 5% discount excluded).
4x Family Passes (4 tickets per pass): $80 x 4
- FOUR winners will be drawn.
- The prizes consists of one family pass to the 2019 Ekka.
- Only one entrant from same e-mail address will be accepted.
- Under 16’s must obtain parental consent before entering.
- Entries must be received by the closing date and proof of sending cannot be taken as proof of receipt.
- By entering this competition you agree to receive e-newsletters from Families Magazine which you can opt out of upon receipt.
- Winning entries will be randomly drawn from all received entries.
- All decisions of Families Magazine are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- Winners’ contact details will be supplied to the Promoter of the competition.
- Families Magazine is not liable for any delay or failure by the Promoter to deliver any prize or for the quality of the prize or for any loss or damage arising in connection with the competition.
- Liking participating businesses Facebook & Instagram pages including Families Magazine is appreciated.
- By entering the competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to these terms and conditions.
- Not redeemable for cash.
- This competition is not in any way endorsed or sponsored by Facebook.
- This competition is only open to Australian residents.