WIN A Family Pass (admit 5) to Iceworld
Iceworld™ Olympic Ice Rinks have been part of the Brisbane landscape for over 30 years, providing exclusive access to Olympic size ice rinks on the north and south side of Brisbane. Whether you are a beginner or an expert Iceworld™ will soon be your favourite entertainment venue.
With rinks at Boondall and Acacia Ridge, both rinks have a fully stocked skate shop…so no need to panic if you forget your socks or gloves! Better still, both rinks have a cosy coffee shop so if you are beginning to feel the cold, you can enjoy a hot drink, whilst you sit back, relax and view all the fast-paced action on the ice!
Iceworld™ have public sessions 7 days a week, so we are sure that you’ll find a time and date to skate that suits you! They are open 362 days a year! (Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day).
Iceworld are offering 2 x family passes to Iceworld Boondall or Acacia Ridge. Your prize includes
- Skate hire
- Food and drink combo for each person (choose from dagwood dog, chicken nuggets or pie served with chips and a drink)
- Heaps of cool family fun on an Olympic sized rink!
WIN A Family Pass (5 people) to Iceworld:
- Only one entrant from same e-mail address will be accepted.
- Under 16’s must obtain parental consent before entering.
- Entries must be received by the closing date and proof of sending cannot be taken as proof of receipt.
- By entering this competition you agree to receive e-newsletters from Families Magazine which you can opt out of upon receipt.
- Winning entry will be randomly drawn from all received entries.
- All decisions of Families Magazine are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- Winners’ contact details will be supplied to the Promoter of the competition.
- Families Magazine is not liable for any delay or failure by the Promoter to deliver any prize or for the quality of the prize or for any loss or damage arising in connection with the competition.
- Liking participating businesses Facebook pages including Families Magazine is appreciated.
- By entering the competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to these terms and conditions.
- Not redeemable for cash.
- This competition is not in any way endorsed or sponsored by Facebook.
- This competition is only open to residents of Australia.